In order to provide quality services and smooth purchase experience to the customers (abbreviated as "you") as well as ensuring both parties deal under ample understanding, The Pumpkin (abbreviated as “our”, “our company”) have drawn out the terms of service as following:
- Products sold are not refundable.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
- In using our app, you agree to take responsibility for all activities conducted through your account. You are responsible for keeping your account and password secured.
- Our company retained the full copyright of all the materials (including pictures, brands, trademark, …etc) contained in the application. You may not use any of them for commercial purposes.
- Our company reserved the right to cancel the order anytime.
- Our company reserved the right to update selling price, product information and stock amount on the application without further notice.
- When you submit an order to us, you agreed to all the terms and conditions stated above.
Storing and Other Precautions (strongly recommended to read before purchase):
- Delivery will be done within 3 working days.
- All items should be checked within 30 minutes upon receiving.
- Kindly inform us within 30 minutes for wrong delivery of goods or missed out items.
- Items such as fruits and vegetables should be placed in refrigerator (temperature between 2 to 6 degree Celsius) as soon as possible.
- Frozen items should be placed in freezer (temperature at -18 degree Celsius) as soon as possible.
- Eggs should be kept in refrigerator as soon as possible for longer shelf life. We do not recommend washing them prior to storage as doing so will remove the protective layer "cuticle" of the eggs.
- Fruits that require ripening such as green banana, green papaya, green pineapple should be wrapped in paper and placed in warm places.
- Organic vegetables tend to have worm holes, different shapes, indentation on surface due to growth, etc. These are not signs of damaged or unfresh produces. Unfresh produces can be identified by pressing into the produce and that particular point is much softer than other parts of the produce.
- Some vegetables come with leaf such as radish, carrots, cauliflower, etc. These leaf are not recommended to be discarded as they are edible after washing and suitable for making plenty of tasty dishes including vegetable stock and soups.
- Sent out items will be placed in bio-degradable bags or small paper boxes to reduce delivery cost (using motorbike instead of car) and better protect the items.
- Items will be sent out after payment received. Payment receipt should be Whats App to us at 012-282 3094 for Bank Transfer payment method.